New Patient Resources
Our Office in Bend is Accepting New Patients
Welcome to Your New Family Dentist
Having healthy mouths and great-looking smiles makes for a happier family overall. Finding one dental office that can treat every member of your crew can make that goal of ongoing health and happiness easier. You can count on Drew Family Dentistry in Bend, OR to:
- Help your loved ones keep decay and disease at bay
- Treat any oral health issues that may arise
- Provide emergency dental solutions, as necessary
- Keep your smiles looking their best all through life
No matter why you’re here, you’ll appreciate our bright office, private care rooms, and comfort options that will keep you relaxed. We invite you to help yourself to a beverage and then sit back with wireless headphones while you watch TV as we work on your smile.
If you are looking for a new family dental practice in Bend, OR, then you’ve landed in just the right place.
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Any X-rays that were taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any current medical concern or condition
- Dental insurance, if you are covered and paying through insurance
Insurance and Financing
We strongly believe that quality dental care should be accessible and affordable for everyone. We recognize that oral health is essential, so we do all that we can to break down financial barriers and assist as many patients as possible.Insurance and Payment Information