- Fix your damaged tooth with a same-day crown
- Get implant-supported restorations for missing teeth
- Eat the foods you love without pain or problems
When life takes a toll on your teeth, it can hurt your confidence in your smile and make it harder to eat. No need to worry. You can rebuild your smile with our restorative dentistry in Bend, OR. With our services, you can:Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Get Your Teeth's Function Back!
For restorative dentistry, we offer a number of services that are very beneficial to patients that want to have longterm solutions, but also see results quickly. We offer CEREC technology, which allows us to make crowns in our office in the same day, in all occasions, for all patients. So, rather than having patients have temporary crowns that tend to cause issues or have problems and have multiple visits, it allows us the ability to have patients get dentistry done, complete start to finish, in one day, so they're not having to miss work, time away from family, kids. So, that's been one aspect that's really helped with the convenience of restorative dentistry for patients. As far as missing teeth, that really is where I think we offer a lot of benefit to patients in terms of, from dental implants to replacing single missing teeth, all the way to the option of replacing in a patients entire arch, so all their top teeth, all their bottom teeth, or both, in a single appointment as well. There obviously is a lot of planning that goes into that, but we have the ability with digital imaging, digital scanning, and technology to do a lot of planning so that when a patient does show up and have surgery, have a procedure done, that we're able to do a lot of the the leg work on the front end that allows us to deliver surgery and prosthetics or restorative treatment at the same day, so patients can again make their appointments more convenient and more efficient.
- Eat without pain
- Repair damaged teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Revive your natural-looking smile
Feel like yourself again with restorative care at Drew Family Dentistry. Your first step is calling 541-668-8070 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Blake Drew.
Regain More Than Your Smile With Restorative Dental Care
Many people are understandably concerned about the appearance of their smiles when they have broken, decayed, or missing teeth. However, it’s just as important to revive the function of your teeth so you can continue to eat a variety of foods without pain or problems. To that end, you could benefit from one or more of our restorative services:
- CEREC Dental Crowns — Crowns are a staple of restorative dental care. With CEREC same-day crowns, you can repair broken, cracked, and decayed teeth in a single appointment at our office.
- Dental Bridges — If you are missing teeth, bridges can fill the gap in your smile and let you keep eating the foods that you love.
- Tooth Fillings — At our office, we can fill cavities with our tooth-colored fillings. By using a composite resin instead of metal, we can repair your tooth and re-create its natural appearance at the same time.
- Root Canals — If a tooth is infected, a root canal is how you can end your pain. During this treatment, we remove the infected tissue and repair the tooth so it looks and feels natural.
- Dental Implants — For anyone who is missing teeth, dental implants can play a vital role. Implants make crowns, bridges, and dentures secure, stable, and strong, so your replacement teeth can be as good as the real thing.
Whatever your restorative needs may be, you can find a way to fix your smile and more at our office. With any of these services, you can take advantage of our sedation options to remain calm and pain-free. You also may want to consider signing up for our VIP membership plan if you don’t have dental insurance. As a member, you’ll have an affordable payment plan to cover the cost of preventive care, and you can receive up to 15 percent off restorative treatments.
Feel Like Yourself Again
No one wants to get a filling, a crown, or replacement teeth, but the reality is that most people will need restorative dentistry at some time or another. When that time comes for you or someone you care about, Dr. Drew and our team are here to help do more than give you back a pretty smile.
When you visit Drew Family Dentistry, you can count on quality care from compassionate, highly trained professionals. Don’t wait to repair or replace your teeth. Call 541-668-8070 or contact us online today and request an appointment for restorative dentistry in Bend, OR.