- Strengthen your upper jaw to support implants
- Replace lost bone tissue for a natural smile & bite
- Get your procedure painlessly with sedation
Are you missing teeth in your upper jaw? Before some people can get secure tooth replacements, they may need sinus lifts. In Bend, OR, this is one of the many oral surgery services we offer for our patients in-house. With a sinus lift, you can:
- Prepare your upper jaw for dental implants
- Create ideal conditions for long-lasting teeth replacements
- Restore your healthy smile
Don’t take chances when it comes to your smile. Talk to Dr. Blake Drew before you get your replacement teeth. Call 541-668-8070 to schedule your consultation with him at Blake Family Dentistry.
Strengthen Your Upper Jaw With Sinus Lift Surgery
Patients can have insufficient bone tissue in their upper jaw for one or more reasons:
- Teeth that are missing from the back of the mouth may not have enough bone for implants due to the shape of the skull in that area.
- Gum disease can lead to bone loss.
- Tooth loss can have a negative effect on the bone mass of the upper jaw.
- The shape of someone’s sinuses may not make it possible to place implants without additional bone tissue.
Bone for this procedure may come from another part of the body or from donor bone tissue. If you receive this treatment, you will be happy to know that we offer two kinds of dental sedation. This can keep you pain-free during the process.
Give Yourself The Best Chance At A Healthy Smile
If you are getting replacement teeth, you want them to be strong and stable. Your new teeth should allow you to bite and chew, speak, and smile with confidence. Dr. Drew has devoted many years to learning about implants because he wants you to have the best replacement teeth that modern dentistry has to offer.
Sinus lifts in Bend, OR, can make implants possible. To see if you could benefit, call 541-668-8070 to schedule an appointment at Drew Family Dentistry.