Oral surgery in Bend, OR is necessary for many patients, but it can also be stressful. That’s why it’s important to find a dental office you can trust for this type of treatment. It’s why our office is a great place to go to:
- Stop painful dental problems
- Prepare your mouth for implants or orthodontic care
- Remove problematic teeth
Dr. Blake Drew has the experience, skills, and training to offer a variety of surgical services at Drew Family Dentistry. Plus, he can keep you completely comfortable during treatment with sedation. To find out more or to schedule an appointment, call 541-668-8070.
Find The Right Oral Surgery Service For Your Smile
We may be a general dentist office, but few places can match the variety of oral surgeries that we provide in-house:
- Tooth Removal/Extractions — Tooth removals are among the most common dental surgeries. You may need a tooth extracted to prepare for orthodontic care or to get dental implants. Severely damaged teeth may need to be removed as well if they can’t be restored.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal — Wisdom teeth can cause a lot of problems. If they become impacted, they can increase your risk of cavities and gum disease. They also can affect your smile and your bite in negative ways. Dr. Drew can remove them if necessary to eliminate these issues.
- Ridge Augmentation — This procedure often accompanies a tooth extraction. When teeth are removed, it leaves empty sockets in your jawbone. Augmentation is a method of filling the sockets with bone tissue. This can help sustain it to prepare for implant placement at a later date.
- Sinus Lift — This procedure may be necessary for receiving dental implants in your upper jaw. If there is not enough bone to support the implants, this procedure offers us a way to build up that area.
- Gum Grafts — Gum recession can cause a reduction in gum tissue. Recession can result from periodontal disease, poor oral care, aggressive tooth brushing, and hormonal changes. A gum graft is a way of transplanting gum tissue to restore your gumline.
- Bone Grafts — Bone loss is often a consequence of tooth loss if those teeth are not replaced. A bone graft may be needed to rebuild the jawbone so it can support dental implants.
Overcome Your Oral Health Issues
Dental surgery is something many people will need during their lives for a variety of reasons. We also understand this may be a cause for dental anxiety. At Drew Family Dentistry, we want every patient to feel as comfortable as possible, regardless of their reason for visiting us. It’s why we make an intentional effort to build relationships with our patients. It’s also why we offer sedation dentistry at our office. You can remain pain-free while we care for you and your smile.