- Schedule a free clear aligners consultation today
- Discreetly improve your smile with Invisalign
There’s no time like the present to do something about your unsatisfactory smile. If you’ve been longing for straighter teeth, then it’s time to ask about Invisalign in Bend, OR. With our clear aligners, you could:
- Straighten teeth much quicker than with conventional braces
- Compensate for overcrowding and/or close any gaps between teeth
- Make changes without wearing metal brackets and wires
- Enjoy a healthier, better-looking smile
You can begin your transformative journey right now. Your first step is calling 541-668-8070 for a free orthodontics consultation at Drew Family Dentistry. Right now you can even save $750 on treatment, so don’t put off the care you deserve any longer!
Experience Amazing Results Using The Invisalign Method
Most patients are pleased with their straighter smiles after going through traditional orthodontic treatment. These techniques still work well for many folks. However, the process itself can be long and tedious. Understandably, most patients are not wild about the thought of wearing uncomfortable metal brackets and wires for two to three years without a single break.
With that in mind, we offer Invisalign clear aligners so you can move your teeth faster and with a lot less hassle. Before you start your treatment, we’ll plot out all the necessary steps to get the results you want. This forward-looking system offers some “clear” benefits over traditional braces, such as:
- Covert Treatment — Wearing nearly invisible aligners gives you a discreet way to improve your smile. No one may ever know how you got your beautiful smile.
- A Convenient Process — Invisalign aligners are swapped out for the next set in the series by you at home. There won’t be any in-office adjustments required, which means fewer visits are needed. Plus, they can be removed during meals, so you won’t have to give up your favorite foods along the way.
- Comfortable Gear — The aligners are made from smooth, BPA-free plastic. They gently move your teeth little by little until they are right where they need to be. No painful adjustments are involved!
- Speedy Results — Invisalign takes about 12 months (give or take) to straighten teeth, but many of our patients have seen even faster results than that.
Get the Straight Smile You've Wanted
So Invisalign is a fantastic option for patients that are either unhappy with issues that they've had following movement of teeth after braces or patients that have never had braces, but are interested. Invisalign just gives a fantastic option for patients to see very, very comprehensive and wonderful movement from teeth without having to go into traditional braces. As far as the visibility, that's another factor that patients really seem to enjoy is that they're not having to have brackets, and wires and metal and deal with a lot of the issues that come along with that. And it also is a lifestyle thing. We have several patients that tend to do a lot of travel, whether it be through their work or just in their retirement years, where they're interested in doing Invisalign. They're interested in moving their teeth or orthodontics, but they're not able to be going to see their orthodontist every four to six weeks. They're just not able to do that. Invisalign does offer a lot more control to patients that are committed to the process and are going to be wearing their Invisalign trays, but allow them to do it more on their own, on their own schedule as far as when they're coming in to see me and having any trays changed or modifications.
If you are deemed a good candidate for Invisalign, we will take detailed measurements and impressions of your teeth. This information will then be used to design aligners specifically for you. You’ll wear a custom aligner set for about two weeks, then switch to the next one in the series. Every six weeks or so, you will come to our office so we can monitor your progress.
Keep The Big Picture In Mind For Your Smile
Invisalign can always be combined with other cosmetic services to give you a comprehensive smile makeover. If you are interested in our clear orthodontic aligners, call 541-668-8070 to schedule a consultation at our office for Invisalign in Bend, OR.