Six-month dental checkups are one of the main requirements for building a healthy, attractive smile. That’s why they are a big part of our VIP membership program. When you visit Drew Family Dentistry at least twice a year for your Bend, OR dental cleanings and exams, you will:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
The regular care, is extremely important for patients, for a maintenance standpoint. We really strive to create that relationship between patients and their hygienist. I think that's really the key to our office is, we don't see any patients as an hour block, or a cleaning or a periodontal patient. They are, who they are. They're a first and last name with a family level. And so, our goal is to keep those patients with providers that they know, and that know their teeth, and know their families, that know their situations. And I think that really helps, developing those relationships with myself, and with the hygienists that they work with, in keeping a strong regular staff, that we're lucky to have. I think really, creates that relationship that makes patients want to work hard, and maintain their teeth, and show the improvements and celebrate the improvements that we see. We can tell when patients are putting in the hard work. And it's important for us to recognize that, and to pass that along to patients and celebrate them. And I think those acknowledgements, go a long way to keeping patients motivated and interested in their own oral health.
- Enjoy a cleaner, brighter smile
- Prevent decay, gum disease, and other more costly issues
- Avoid the need for extensive dental work later on
- Feel more confident and attractive
Call us today at 541-668-8070 to schedule your next regular dental visit. You’ll be glad you did!
Experience Comfortable Checkups From Dental Professionals
We know there are many demands on a person’s time that can easily cause you to put off these important dental visits. Please don’t put off the care you deserve!
Around here, we offer the best and most comfortable treatment available. If you’ve ever had an uncomfortable dental visit, you’ll appreciate the little things we do to make you feel at ease while maximizing your time. From offering dental sedation to creating same-day crowns, your comfort and convenience as a patient are always top of mind for us as your partner for oral health care.
We Keep Your Oral Health Top Of Mind
While you are here for routine visits, we’ll take many steps to ensure your mouth is healthy and clean:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — We will give your teeth a very focused cleaning. During this time your friendly dental hygienist will clean and polish each of your teeth to remove any lingering plaque, tartar, and dangerous bacteria. Additionally, they will make sure to cover those hard-to-get-to areas you might miss when brushing and flossing on your own. You’ll leave here with shinier teeth and a fresher mouth, every time!
- Exams With Oral Cancer Screenings — We can screen your mouth for oral cancer as a preventive step. Early detection of this disease increases the odds of successful treatment. We’ll also check for cavities and signs of gum disease.
- Gum Disease Treatment — If we see signs of gum infection, we will get your gums back on track fast so that you never have to experience the tooth loss that can occur as a result of undiagnosed gum disease.
- Preventive Treatments — Depending on the results of your exam, we may recommend fluoride treatments or dental sealants to help prevent future problems.
Get a clean mouth and a great-looking smile with Bend, OR dental cleanings and exams from Drew Family Dentistry. Call us today at 541-668-8070 to schedule a visit!