Six-month dental checkups are one of the main requirements for building a healthy, attractive smile. That’s why they are a big part of our VIP membership program. When you visit Drew Family Dentistry at least twice a year for your Bend, OR dental cleanings and exams, you will:
- Enjoy a cleaner, brighter smile
- Prevent decay, gum disease, and other more costly issues
- Avoid the need for extensive dental work later on
- Feel more confident and attractive
Call us today at 541-668-8070 to schedule your next regular dental visit. You’ll be glad you did!
Experience Comfortable Checkups From Dental Professionals
We know there are many demands on a person’s time that can easily cause you to put off these important dental visits. Please don’t put off the care you deserve!
Around here, we offer the best and most comfortable treatment available. If you’ve ever had an uncomfortable dental visit, you’ll appreciate the little things we do to make you feel at ease while maximizing your time. From offering dental sedation to creating same-day crowns, your comfort and convenience as a patient are always top of mind for us as your partner for oral health care.
We Keep Your Oral Health Top Of Mind
While you are here for routine visits, we’ll take many steps to ensure your mouth is healthy and clean:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — We will give your teeth a very focused cleaning. During this time your friendly dental hygienist will clean and polish each of your teeth to remove any lingering plaque, tartar, and dangerous bacteria. Additionally, they will make sure to cover those hard-to-get-to areas you might miss when brushing and flossing on your own. You’ll leave here with shinier teeth and a fresher mouth, every time!
- Exams With Oral Cancer Screenings — We can screen your mouth for oral cancer as a preventive step. Early detection of this disease increases the odds of successful treatment. We’ll also check for cavities and signs of gum disease.
- Gum Disease Treatment — If we see signs of gum infection, we will get your gums back on track fast so that you never have to experience the tooth loss that can occur as a result of undiagnosed gum disease.
- Preventive Treatments — Depending on the results of your exam, we may recommend fluoride treatments or dental sealants to help prevent future problems.
Get a clean mouth and a great-looking smile with Bend, OR dental cleanings and exams from Drew Family Dentistry. Call us today at 541-668-8070 to schedule a visit!