Visit Drew Family Dentistry to finish your smile and recover the complete function of your mouth with our Deschutes, OR dental implants. We can assist you:
- Get back to enjoying all the scrumptious foods you love
- Seem like a new person with a gorgeous, rejuvenated smile
- Have peace of mind that your new teeth will stay put
- Select the replacement teeth that will work for you!
Losing your teeth is the most substantial and impactful dental issue you could possibly face. It’s not just about how it makes you look, but it’s about your oral health, your nutrition, your psychological wellness, and your outlook on life.
It’s obvious that you can’t feel confident about your appearance when you’ve lost teeth. However, that’s just the start of the life-altering repercussions of missing teeth. Once a tooth is gone, so is its root, which means your jawbone located in that area does not have the means to remain engaged, strong, and healthy. As time passes, the bone will continue to deteriorate, leaving you with fewer and fewer options for lifelike, resilient replacement teeth that last a lifetime.
That’s why our dental implant options are so life-changing at Drew Family Dentistry! We’re able to supply a variety of possibilities to suit your needs and goals, no matter the number of teeth you’ve lost or what your current dental health may be. We provide:
- Implant-Supported Crowns — A crown and implant combination is a complete replacement for a single lost tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges — Replace multiple teeth by adding your bridge to a few implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — These dentures are removable, but they will stay firmly in place when they are snapped onto your implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — For added stability, use screws to connect your restoration to your implants and to prevent your new teeth from moving.
- All-on-4® Implants — Get your implants and a set of dentures on the same day with this advanced teeth replacement technique.
- Mini Dental Implants — Save yourself from a bone graft. Get your new teeth soon by using mini implants when standard implants don’t fit.
- Same-Day Smile — Don’t wait months to get your crown, bridge, or dentures. It is possible to get your implant(s) and restoration on the same day.
Chew what you enjoy, feel great about how you look, have peace about your overall and oral health, and improve your quality of life when you trust our team to replace your missing teeth! Get your dental implants in Deschutes, OR at Drew Family Dentistry. Call 541-668-8070 or contact us online to request your consultation.