There’s no substitute for the confidence you have when you are happy with your smile. If your teeth don’t look the way you want them to, then it might be time to get a smile makeover in Bend, OR. At our office, this service can:You Can Have The Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
Usually by the time patients are at that point where they are either interested or we're recommending a smile makeover, we're looking at some pretty drastic changes to appearance and function. So I think that the biggest change is the confidence that patients have in the final result, but I think it's also the education and the knowledge that they gain going through the process to learn about why their teeth may be in the condition that they are. And not only what changes we can make, but what changes we can make for that smile makeover to be long lasting and durable and enjoyable for the patients. Not only to look great, but to function and give them confidence that they're not going to have to redo it anytime soon or hopefully ever. So I think it is just the combination of the confidence in how they look, but in how they feel as well, and what they can do, what they can eat, what they don't have to worry about anymore after having a smile makeover.
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Restore your oral health
- Give you more confidence
Quit dreaming of nicer teeth, and give yourself the smile of your dreams. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Blake Drew to find out how you can create your own smile transformation. Call 541-668-8070 to plan your visit to Drew Family Dentistry.
Transform Your Smile With Our Services
You should have a smile you feel comfortable sharing in person and in pictures posted to social media. Before you begin, ask how you can get a smile preview to discover what your teeth could look like. To achieve your smile goals, we can use one or more of the following cosmetic services:
- Dental Veneers — Veneers are used to conceal a variety of flaws, including broken and chipped teeth, crooked and crowded teeth, discolored teeth, and gaps between teeth. Sometimes this is all you need for your smile transformation.
- Teeth Whitening — Professional whitening can remove deep stains from your smile and do so in less time than commercial whitening products.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening — If the shape or size of your teeth is a concern, contouring can create a more uniform appearance to your smile. If your gums cover some of your teeth, redefining parts of your gumline could affect how your teeth look.
- Gum Reshaping — For patients who have gummy smiles, removing excess gum tissue can reveal more of your pearly white teeth.
- Invisalign — You could have a straighter smile without brackets and wires. Invisalign aligners can correct crooked smiles and misaligned bites.
These services also can be used with restorative dentistry services. Repairing and replacing teeth can have both functional and aesthetic benefits for your smile.
Feel Comfortable Being Yourself
A vast majority of people agree that nice teeth are good for your self-esteem. An attractive smile also can affect how you are perceived by others. That may be because a nice smile helps you appear friendlier and more attractive. It also could be that you feel more relaxed when you aren’t worried about someone else seeing your smile.
Take control of your smile situation. Contact Drew Family Dentistry to set up your Bend, OR smile makeover consultation. Call 541-668-8070 now!