We offer many cosmetic dental treatments to improve the appearance of teeth, from dental veneers to Invisalign. But your teeth won’t look as good as they can if your gums overshadow them. With gum reshaping in Bend, we can make your teeth the stars of your smile. While some dentists still use a scalpel to remove excess gum tissue, we use a Biolase laser so the procedure is quick and painless.Show More of Your Teeth When You Smile Read Transcript
There's a lot of immediate gratification. It's fun to see the patient's face light up when we hand them a mirror or sit them up after correcting a gummy smile or doing some of that crown lengthening with our soft tissue laser. Because it is extremely noninvasive. With typically some very minimal amount of local anesthetic and a quick appointment using the laser, patients see a dramatic effect before and after. The biggest takeaway for me is usually how pleasantly surprised patients are with how easy the procedure is and how happy they are with the results.
If your smile has an overly “gummy” appearance, our cosmetic treatment will:
- Create a more attractive balance between white teeth and pink gums
- Boost your self-confidence, so you’ll be comfortable in social and business settings
- Show more of your teeth when you smile
- Prepare you to more easily receive restorations like veneers
To see if you’re a candidate for gummy smile treatment, call us today at 541-668-8070.
Further Perfect Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your gums look great, you may want to consider some of our other cosmetic dentistry procedures, like:
- Invisalign — Straighten your smile without metal brackets and wires. Plus, enjoy the convenience of aligners that come out for meals and oral hygiene.
- Dental Veneers — Few restorations are as versatile as veneers. They can change the size, shape, and shade of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening — Whiten your smile in our office or with at-home treatments that allow you to whiten when it’s most convenient for you.
- Teeth Contouring — A simple procedure performed with a laser can eliminate small flaws in tooth shape, such as uneven edges or chips.
See If Gummy Smile Treatment Is Right For You With A Video Consult
To see if a gum reshaping treatment or other cosmetic service is right for your smile, send a selfie to Dr. Blake Drew for a free video consultation. All we need is a close-up photo of your smile in a JPG, PNG, or PDF format and a brief explanation of what you’d like to change about your smile. In return, you’ll receive a personalized video from Dr. Drew. It’s an easy and convenient way to start your smile transformation!
For gum reshaping in Bend, call 541-668-8070.