Few people were blessed with perfect teeth. And even those lucky folks often find that the years can be rough on their smiles. A smile is the first thing that others will notice about you in your social and professional circles. That’s what makes cosmetic dentistry in Bend, OR such a life-changing aspect of our dental care.Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
We use a lot of photos in our office. That's probably the biggest thing that we notice from patient comments when they come in. Whether it's been years and years at another office here in town or coming from across the country, patients seem surprised at the number of photos that we take. I always will talk to patients, my staff will talk to patients that we are not doing it to try and promote cosmetic dentistry. It really is to show patients what's going on. It's an education piece, but out of that comes a lot of organic conversations and interest in things that can be done to not only improve function for patients and longevity of their teeth, but to improve the aesthetics. A lot of patients will become very interested when they are looking at their smile and their photos from different angles, and in different sizes, and in different lights. It really allows us to analyze and customize any recommendations or treatment for patients' aesthetic improvements.
A skilled cosmetic dentist like Dr. Drew can give you a brand-new look that will make over your life in ways you never imagined. Our cosmetic solutions will allow you to:
- Flash your smile with pride anywhere you go
- Feel younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Boost your overall self-esteem and confidence
- Reinvigorate your professional life
Plus, we have dental sedation available if you’re on edge about your treatments. Call us today at 541-668-8070 to schedule your smile makeover consultation. Our team can create just the look you’re going after.
Let Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments Give You The Smile You Want
Regardless of what your smile needs, we can offer you great custom-designed solutions. Your unique smile makeover could consist of any of our cosmetic dentistry services combined. When you are here for your consultation, our team will develop a comprehensive plan to meet your dental needs and help you achieve your oral health goals.
- Teeth Whitening — Your cosmetic treatment could be as easy as whitening your teeth using our professional-strength in-office method or our convenient whitening trays that you get to take home and use whenever you want. Imagine taking care of your stained teeth while watching Netflix or soaking in the bathtub! Either option will have you showing off a brighter smile in no time at all.If dental damage has you down, don’t worry!
- Dental Bonding — If you have any noticeable cracks, chips, gaps, or other small-scale smile flaws, then cosmetic bonding could be the right fix for you. We simply adhere composite resin to your tooth surface to repair imperfect teeth.
- Dental Veneers — For deeper damage, veneers might be a better way to go. These thin shells bond to the front of imperfect teeth, hiding any flaws and creating a more beautiful and uniform look.
- Invisalign — For misaligned teeth, we can offer clear orthodontic treatment. Invisalign can correct crooked smiles in as few as 12 months with clear teeth aligners that come out whenever you want. They don’t involve any metal.