Get the stunning, confident smile you’ve always dreamed about with support from your superior Sisters, OR cosmetic dentist, Dr. Drew! At Drew Family Dentistry, we offer life-changing cosmetic dentistry services to assist patients much like you build a radiant, flawless smile that fills you with self-confidence. You can choose:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten up your smile and maintain your results with our powerful teeth bleaching system.
- Tooth Bonding – Smooth over dental flaws like tiny chips, cracks, and gaps with a composite resin.
- Dental Veneers – Look like a star by concealing imperfect teeth with custom-made dental veneers that significantly improve your smile!
- Gum Reshaping – Adjust an over-bearing gumline by gently getting rid of excess tissue and showing off your teeth for a more balanced smile.
- Invisalign – This clear aligners system permits you to correct misaligned teeth without metal braces. It’s a faster, more pleasant way to accomplish your smile goals.
- Dental Implants – Replace one, several, or all of your teeth with dental implants attached to beautiful, natural-looking restorations that last a lifetime!
To pursue cosmetic dentistry, you want to start with healthy teeth and gums. Going to the dentist every 6 months for routine dental cleanings and examinations is an important way to make that take place. But if your dental anxiety keeps you from those visits, you likely won’t feel comfortable enough to arrange elective dental treatment.
Our caring team knows how to relax nervous patients with extra time and attention, relaxing luxuries, and dental sedation solutions, so that doesn’t have to be a barrier for you. We will not let anything get in between you and the smile of your dreams!
Your Sisters, OR cosmetic dentist, Dr. Drew, has spent years building gorgeous smiles for patients who want to improve their self-confidence, look excellent in every setting, and have the courage to pursue their dreams and goals. To establish your individualized cosmetic plan at Drew Family Dentistry, call us now at 541-668-8070 or contact us with our online form to request an appointment.