Good oral health takes a team effort, and you won’t find a better team than our professionals. Each individual at our office is dedicated to providing the highest-quality oral health care to every person who visits us. You’ll appreciate many things about Drew Family Dentistry in Bend, OR:
- A Team Who Listens — We take time to listen to the needs and concerns of our patients, so we can help you achieve a healthy smile in a comfortable way.
- A Patient-Focused, Holistic Approach — As part of our holistic approach, we have created a welcoming environment with lots of natural light, comfortable dental chairs, and a compassionate approach to patient care.
- Free Video Consultations — At your convenience, you can discuss your smile concerns with Dr. Blake Drew and come up with the next steps to resolve them together.
- Our VIP Membership — For a small activation fee and as little as $30 per month for adults, you can receive two cleanings annually and up to 15 percent off other treatments.
Call 541-668-8070 to make your next appointment with Dr. Drew and our team.
Keep Your Smile Looking Its Best
Through our comprehensive general dental practice, you can get the care you need to maintain and improve your smile. We offer a wide variety of services in one convenient location:
- Dental cleanings and exams allow us to prevent and identify decay and gum infections.
- If you are looking to improve your smile, our cosmetic dentistry can give you the boost you are seeking.
- Through our restorative dentistry, you can rebuild your smile whether you need a filling or complete teeth replacements with dental implants.
- Unlike most general dental practices, we can complete many kinds of oral surgery in our office.
- For patients who have dental anxiety, we work hard to keep you calm and comfortable, which is why we offer two kinds of sedation dentistry.
Get To Know Your New Dentist Office
Dr. Blake Drew is a native of Bend, and he is committed to serving the community where he was raised. He is knowledgeable about all aspects of dental care, but he has a particular passion for implant and complex dentistry. He’s also instilled the importance of developing long-lasting relationships with our patients. That’s why we strive to provide personalized care for everyone who comes to our office.
To experience our personalized care in a comfortable setting for yourself, make your next appointment at Drew Family Dentistry in Bend by calling 541-668-8070. You can find us at 2215 NW Shevlin Park Road, Suite 110, less than a mile from Lewis & Clark Park and Compass Park and less than two miles from Central Oregon Community College.